Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Wednesday, April 27th, 2011

Hey everybody! A lot of things to be happy about in this post...

  • Harry PotterDeathly Hallows Part II trailer was released tonight and I think that my heart just stopped from excitement.  I know what I am doing July 14th at midnight!!!
  • Reeses:  Mum gave me a Reeses egg for Easter, and it literally saved my life today.
  • Laynes:  Wednesday night is filled with worshipping the Lord, and of course Laynes where my bestest of friends gather to laugh, eat, and share each other's company.  Winning!!!
  • Al Marx:  A Holocaust survivor who reminds me every day to be so thankful for the country that I live in, I don't have to live in fear, and that I can say goodnight to my parents every night.
  • Doctors:  The team of doctors at Memorial Herman in the Woodlands gave my friend enough time to say goodbye to the people she loved, and she didn't suffer.  I will miss her very much and I am so incredibly blessed to have been a part of my life while teaching me many things.
  • Deep Conversations:  Sometimes you have a random deep conversation and it is so intellectually stimulating.  But also bonds you closer together with the other person.  I had one tonight and quite enjoyed it.
  • Random Texts:  Ever got a random text message from somebody just saying hello, paid you a compliment, or just something wonderfully random they wanted to say to you?  I got one of those today and it felt really good :-)
  • Love Letters:  haha I haven't gotten one in awhile, but I just love the idea. And I think few things are more adorable than a man writing a love not to a girl if for nothing else than just to say he misses her.  If any guys are reading this...wink wink nudge nudge ;-)
  • Study Parties with Jane Wauson:  We have the best study parties ever complete with (usually country music) and lots lots lots lots and lots of laughter!
  • Wombats:  I love wombats!! They are so cute, fat, cuddly, and Australian!! I named this one Winston.

  • Loving the song "Are you gonna kiss me or not" by Thompson Square tonight.  Great song!
  • Happy Quote:  "I love talking to you, Kate.  It's like talking to a Harry Potter movie!"
  • At this moment, Jane is talking to herself and it is making me laugh hysterically!!
Until next time.  Think Happy thoughts my friends!  Win win!!!! Love, Kate J :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment